Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Productivity : more ways with rss

I haven't been using my RSS reader (google reader) very much but during this week i have found quite a few new interesting feeds so hopefully i will usse it more often now. I had a look at Feed My Inbox 7 have set it up and it works well, i don't have a lot of feeds at this stage so it is manageable to get them sent to my e-mail & i am more likely to read them. I thought the Reminder Feed (send reminders to RSS reader)was a fantastic idea and somthing i will definitely be using as my memory is terrible :)

I also thought Spoken Text site was amazing, I think students & teachers would be able to make great use of this site to convert their papers to audio to listen to, or share with others

1 comment:

pls@slnsw said...

It is about using these tools in the way that works best for you.

Ellen